AOL Desktop Gold is an all-in-one desktop that adds the features to provide the best browsing, mailing, and content experience. The premium security feature provided by AOL helps the users to protect their accounts from being compromised and hacked by any third party. It is amazing and easy-to-use the tool but there may be a possibility that you may face some problems while using it during the installation process. When the user gets the installation issues then you can resolve this issue through reinstallation. The reason behind the installation issues occurs due to the installation of the corrupted software. In this blog, we have shared the step-by-step instructions for Desktop Gold Reinstall on Windows and Mac. To complete this process, you first have to uninstall and delete the older version of the software and then install the latest version again on your system. Let’s have a look at the simple procedure to reinstall the AOL Desktop Gold.
Guidelines to Uninstall the AOL Desktop Gold
Carry out the below steps to uninstall the AOL Desktop Gold software from your system. This is the first step that you need to follow to go ahead with the reinstallation process. Here are the steps:
- Firstly, close all the running programs in your system.
- After that, go to the Control Panel.
- Tap on the Programs and then click on the Programs and Features.
- In the next step, tap on uninstall a program.
- Next, you will see that a list of the installed programs is displayed on your system. Search for the AOL Desktop Gold software.
- Right-click on the AOL Desktop Gold and then click on the Desktop Gold Reinstall
- Now, you will see a pop-up message displayed on the screen, saying do you want to keep your personal data associated with AOL Desktop Gold? Tap on the Yes button.
- Thereafter, the uninstallation process will get started.
- Once the uninstallation process is completed, restart your system.
Instructions for AOL Desktop Gold Reinstall
Once you delete the installed AOL Desktop Gold software from your system, go through the below steps to reinstall the AOL Desktop Gold software again on Windows 10:
Step 1: Firstly, go to the official AOL website and start searching for the AOL Desktop Gold software.
Step 2: After that, tap on the download AOL Desktop Gold link to get the latest available version of the AOL Desktop Gold software on your system.
Step 3: Thereafter, save the downloaded file in a secured location.
Step 4: Tap on the saved setup file to run the file as an Administrator.
Step 5: The installation wizard will run. Next, you need to agree with the privacy popup displayed on the screen.
Step 6: Once the AOL Gold Download Install on your system, you are required to log in to your account.
Well, these are some simple guidelines that help you in AOL Desktop Gold Reinstall on Windows and Mac in your system. But before starting the reinstallation process, just make sure that you fulfill all the system requirements. Also, update the AOL Desktop Gold from time to time whenever new software is available.